• August 2, 2017 at 9:42 pm #1384
    MythicAndrew
    Participant

I am creating audio tracks for myself to help engrave the pillars into my subconscious. This is the place to chat if you are interested in what I am doing or want to learn how to do it yourself!

August 2, 2017 at 9:54 pm #1387
    MythicAndrew
    Participant

To give you a little more info:

What am I hoping to achieve?
    I am hoping to create a mind-level engraving by listening to these recordings when I wake up and when I go to bed. The idea is that this will make it more likely for me to remember the pillars when it matters most. When I am fucked by my sub-conscious. I am fully aware that the ACTUAL work of integrating the pillars is done by feeling them in my body and really going into the physical triggers. This is intended to basically set me up better to be able to do that when my real work opportunities arise.

How does it work?
    The tracks are a combination of my own voice reading the pillars (only the first 6 for now) combined with ‘pink noise’ (basically similar to the sound of a waterfall) and with binaural beats. Binaural beats are when you play two slightly different tones in your ears and the idea is that the difference in frequency between those tones can entrain your brain into a specific brain wave frequency that is usually achieved during meditation or hypnosis. This *should* help get them into the subconscious.
    Headphones are necessary for the binaural beats to work. Without them you will still get the affirmation/suggestion and relaxing effects of the pink noise.

Why two different recordings?
    The “wake” recording ends with the binaural beats climbing to a “beta wave” frequency band which is correlated with the alert/problem solving brain wave frequency. I like to do Spanish lessons in bed before I get up. 😉
    The “sleep” recording ends with the binaural beats dropping to the “delta wave” frequency band that is normally seen during deep sleep.

Am I willing to answer more questions or share my recordings?
    YES! I will happily teach people to make their own tracks or give you mine to work with. I have a feeling that listening to your own voice *might* be more effective than listening to mine but I have no evidence for this, only a hunch.

Happy engraving Argonauts!

August 16, 2017 at 11:05 am #1431
    Homodelectus
    Keymaster

Well, it will be great to hear your experiences after using these tools for a few weeks, maybe after 3 months. As you mention, it is vital that people engrave the pillars on an active and conscious level, by reading the pillars and feeling inside them what kind of reaction they provoke. Passive engraving is definitely useful, but active engraving is vital.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.